Fly High In Web Development Industry Undergoing PHP Web development course at Prowess Groups
Today, it is beyond impossible to imagine a day without internet. Starting a day to night, we browse internet in mobiles, tablets, and PCs to douse shopping, chatting, browsing web pages, social media gossiping, and so on. On the other hand, every business goes online and puts tireless effort to get online stability. Therefore, the WWW gets crowded every second and minute with new web pages, sites, and blogs. No doubt, the IT industry is getting bigger to manage the websites and necessities of web designs and developments. Professionals who have been in the field of web design and development get immense scopes to apply their creativity and knowledge in various web development processes.
Even, candidates who want to try their luck in the same field tending to attend web development courses in distinguished institutes. Prowess Groups is one of the institutes that offer PHP web development course for the candidates who have already acquired certificate in web development course. Though, it is not a prerequisite thing to enroll for PHP web development course at Prowess Groups. Web development profession is not a profession to attract only conventional graduates or 10+2 candidates. Today, a large numbers of B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA and MCA candidates head to join the PHP web development course to become professional web developer and earn lump sum.
What is PHP Web Development?
PHP aka Hypertext Preprocessor is an HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) embedded with server-side scripting language. it is used to build dynamic websites on the global platforms. PHP programming language is widely used in web development needs these days. It is a server-side scripting language and it helps to run the web server when it is all about building dynamic web pages and applications. Without PHP language it is impossible to build dynamic website and web applications. PHP web development is one the most secure options, as well as it is fast and dependable to design and build a website. Moreover, PHP language comes up with several benefits that large numbers of people can access it.
Organizations or individuals who want to build an error-free website with dynamic effect, you need to count on PHP web development solution. PHP web programming language not only builds robust website but also offers different functionalities to the web developers.
Why Learn PHP Web Development?
Over 70% of websites are built with PHP. PHP is one of the most emerged server-side languages across the globe today. It is said that in coming years PHP would be the relevant preference to design and develop feature-rich websites. Hence, if you are the one to shape your career towards lucrative option and earn a big then PHP web development course at Prowess Groups is for you. Learning PHP web development course will hone your web development skill more than before.
You can work as a certified PHP web developer and earn more than a conventional web developer in your work place.
After completion of PHP web development course, you can experience a wider area to work. You can work as an in-office employee or you can work as a freelance basis. Time and place will not be barrier for you. PHP is known for popularity as well as accessibility and it provides the same to the websites and blogs build with PHP language. Today, PHP has its own impact on websites and blogs that are developing time to time. PHP web development course helps you to know more languages that are associated with PHP,
- MySQL, Oracle, and Sybase
- You can handle servers like Apache, IIS and more
- PHP programming language works on different platforms – Windows, Linux, and more
- You can use PHP language to build simple, easy to navigate, and functional websites easy and fast.
- PHP is compatible with database management systems and open source databases.
- You can develop websites that are built in Drupal, Joomla, Typo3, and osCommerce efficiently.
PHP web development course enables you to produce inventive websites that you can draw the attentions of clients among the mass.
Benefits of Learning PHP Web Development
PHP web development training program only benefits you and it is beyond a shadow of doubt. You can join the PHP community to work and perform more efficiently to build a dynamic as well as innovative websites. Let us put a glance at the advantages you will undergo after successful completion of PHP web development course at Prowess Groups.
- Get Secured Job: Being a PHP web developer you will be exposed to get secured jobs at web development field. The PHP language is efficient and trust-worthy to build dynamic and user-friendly websites. Hence, you will never experience shortage of job after the course.
- Wider Job Opportunities: Companies or individuals, regardless of the business as well as the purpose they tend to develop their sites to engage more and more customers. Hence, the demand of professional PHP web developers goes high with time. Therefore, you can apply for the position of web developers in different sectors and get a call.
- High-Paid Jobs: The demand as well as the necessities of PHP developers is high and it is doubtless. If you are experienced and certificate in PHP web development then you can certainly ask for higher pay scale. The best part is that employers will be ready to pay it.
- Work independently: You can work as a team or you can work independently. If you have setup at your home then you can deliver projects on PHP easy and independently from your home.
- Enhance Your Knowledge: You will get the opportunity to enhance your knowledge via PHP community learning process. You can increase and update knowledge with tutorials, documentations, frequently asked question segments, and online help regularly.
- Be Efficient Like a Pro: Learning PHP web development course at Prowess Groups will give you the power and knowledge that you can handle simple to complicated website development works efficiently. The real-time projects during the course hones you skill to handle different website development projects precisely with zero error.
The course will empower you to build synchronized web applications with excellent speed in any platform. You will acquire the knowledge to complete a site or application live if you asked during interviews.
Career Scope After Completion of PHP Web Development Course
Unquestionably, you will experience something big and money-spinning opportunities after the completion of PHP web development course from Prowess Groups. Career opportunities you find after the course,
- PHP Programmer
- Web Developer
- CMM Level Developer
- MySQL Developer
- Technical Consultant
You can apply to different MNCs or IT organizations that are dealing with website designing and development projects extensively. There will not be any problem to draw a lump sum when you complete the course from a recognized institute – Prowess Groups.
PHP/MySQL (Basic | Advanced(PHP++) | LAMP | CMS | Framework | Linux) Training Modules
Classes and Objects
- Objects oriented programming
- Define a class
- An Object, Creating an object
- Object properties
- Object methods
- Object constructors and destructors
- Class method invocation.
- Access Modifiers.
- Class constants & Class inheritance
- Abstract classes and methods
- Object serialization
- Checking for class and method existence
- Exceptions, Iterators and Summary
Working with files and directories (File System)
- Creating a file dynamically with PHP.
- Reading and Writing text files.
- Copying data from one file to another file.
- Deleting a file.
- Working with directories.
- Creating and deleting files inside directories.
- Checking for file existence.
- Determining file size.
- Creating your own Visitors counter for website.
Working with Regular Expression
- What are Regular Expressions?
- Use of Regular Expressions.
- Understanding the basics and Rules of Regular Expressions.
- Joining and Splitting strings.
- Comparing Strings.
- Matching patterns.
- Finding Matches.
- Matching and replacing strings with Regular Expressions.
- Modifiers, Breakup Strings.
- Creating useful applications (like: Swear word filter).
- Validating Form data.
Working with Sessions and Cookies
- Understanding Cookies.
- Types of Cookies.
- The use of sessions and cookies.
- Creating and Deleting a cookie.
- What are Sessions.
- Starting a Session.
- Working with Session variables.
- Destroying Session variables.
- Passing sessions Ids.
- Authenticating and Authorizing users, using Sessions.
- Practical Applications of Sessions and Cookies.
- Making a website “Remember Me” style form.
- Why Web Services
- RSS Syntax
- How to Access Web Services
Introduction to Linux
- Access the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple
- commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux file system Permission
Working with Date and Time in PHP
- Understanding UNIX timestamp.
- Generating a timestamp for now.
- Generating timestamp for a particular date.
- Associative Array of date and time.
- Formatting date and time.
- Understanding time zones.
- Useful date and Time functions and their uses.
- Validating dates.
- Practical Use in projects.
Working with Forms
- Super global variables (_POST, _GET, _REQUEST etc.)
- A script to acquire user inputs.
- Handling user inputs.
- Accessing User inputs.
- Combining HTML with PHP code.
- Using hidden fields
- Redirecting users.
- Uploading Images.
- Uploading PDF and Other useful files.
- Validating uploaded files.
Graphics in PHP (PHP GD library)
- What is php GD ?
- Basics of php graphics.
- Drawing basic figures.
- Making JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF images with php.
- Image manipulations and Effects with php.
- Cropping and Resizing Image with php.
- Creating Image thumbnails.
- Rotating an Image with php.
Working with Ajax (Partial Page refresh)
- Introduction to Ajax.
- XMLHttpRequest Object
- Ajax using XMLHttpRequest
- Submitting a Form without page refresh using
- Ajax and JQuery.
- Making Practical Applications
- Facebook Style adding Comments Using Ajax.
- Google Style Auto Search Suggestions using Ajax.
Introduction to Database (MySQL)
- Introduction to MySQL
- Introduction to PHPMyAdmin
- Connecting to the MYSQL
- Selecting a database
- Adding data to a table
- Acquiring the value
- Finding the number of rows
- Inserting data
- Entering and updating data
- Executing multiple queries
- Exporting and Importing data tables.
Word press (Content Management System).
- What is a CMS. (Content Management System)?
- Use of CMS.
- Introduction to Wordpress.
- Installing and Configuring Wordpress.
- Making your first Blog website with Wordpress.
- Changing the look of your Blog.
- Working with Wordpress Templetes.
- Working with Wordpress Plugins.
- Adding Custom Pages to Wordpress Blog.
- Understanding Wordpress Posts and Pages.
- Creating and Managing Menus in Wordpress.
- Understanding Wordpress Posts loop.
- Understanding Different types of Users in Wordpress.
- Maintaining your blog.
- What is MVC Framework
- Codeigniter Framework architecture
- Folder structure for Codeigniter
- Basic Example with how to interact with Codeigniter Framework
- Database Connection with all crud operation
- Retrieving data from database
- Inserting data to database
- update data to database
- delete from database
- Form Helpers
- File uploading through Codeigniter framework
- Image Crapping
- URL Maintains
- Sessions Maintains
- Pagination & Email Classes interactions
- Form Creating & Form_validataion (By using Codeigniter built in –classes)
- Helpers (Captcha,URL,HTML)
- Error Handling
- Integrating all the files with example
- Codeigniter with Ajax example
- Cakephp installation & Directory Structure
- Sample example with Cake php
- Zend installation & Directory Structure
- Basic Example with zend
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Facebook API Integration
- SMS Gateway Integration
- NetBeans IDE
- Adobe Photoshop
- I.E. Developer tool.
- Use various PHP programming language constructs to create several PHP technology application
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Apply advance error handling (Exception Handling) techniques.
- Implement object-oriented concepts in your Application.
- Implement Ajax, JQuery, XML into your Application.
- Handle CMS Websites.
- Effectively design the database for your Application using MySQL and PHP MyAdmin